Playware Studios, is Singapore’s leading Education Technology ( EdTech) company with a mega-vision of “Bringing games to Every Classroom in the World”. Our patented Games-for-Learning platform – 3DHive – helps educators and trainers create myriad “gamelets” in different subjects and topics, without any coding at all, that can be played on all popular device platforms in use today – Win 7.x, Win 8.x, MacOS, iOS and Android.
Not only have we been felicitated with many global awards for innovation in education – our customers have been regularly winning awards for their innovative use of technology in their training and education programs.
Our team consists of a myriad of talented people including visionaries, artists, engineers, designers, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect. This is what defines us. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
To help with our new game development projects we are looking for a Game Programming Guru in Unity3D
- Design implementation approach to take game road map into account
- Communicate with other team members to establish pipeline and integrate media assets
- Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation issues and possible improvements to game design
- Produce technical documentation
- Address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release
- Level design, planning and creation experience
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge in media (games, comics, film, etc.)
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and C# scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, user session management, etc.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
- Direct experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with version control software
- Ability to work independently, and in a team
- Able to ‘think outside the box’
- Quick to pick up new tools and systems
- Must be able to learn on the job and wear many hats.
Please list game engines/scripting languages you have experience with.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed CV listing your experience and qualifications. Please attach a summary and links to finished and published projects
Please do be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be notified